Technical Systems is a market leader in manufacturing and world-wide distribution of mechanised poultry and pig feeding equipment. The company has an excellent career opportunity for a professional and dynamic COO to join their team.
The COO will support the CEO in the execution of Technical Systems’ business plan and strategies to ensure the sustainability of the company, optimum profitability and return on investment for shareholders. The successful candidate will take full responsibility for the day-to-day management of all operational aspects of the business, with specific reference to engineering, production and procurement.
Key Performance Areas:
• Operational Management
• Strategic Management
• HR Management
• Financial Management
• Assets and Infrastructure Management
• Corporate and Risk Management
• Reporting to the CEO and Board
• Applicable management qualification (e.g. MBA)
• Extensive management experience on senior level
• Engineering industry experience will be advantageous
• Ability to analyse, develop and implement complex business strategies
• Thorough understanding of applicable legislation and corporate management principles
• Strategic insight with regard to all aspects of the value chain within the manufacturing industry
• Sound knowledge of financial administration, marketing and manufacturing environment
• Natural leader of people
• Highly motivated and performance orientated
• Diplomatic and persuasive negotiator
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.