Website Huis Horison
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Established in 1974, Horizon House is a residential and sheltered employment centre specialising in the holistic care of people with primary intellectual disabilities. The centre invites passionate and suitably qualified candidates to apply for this strategic position to take responsibility for the overall management of its resources and programmes.
The successful candidate will report to the board of directors and take responsibility for:
- Executing overall strategy in order to ensure the sustainability of the centre
- Professional liaison with all relevant stakeholders
- Operational management of the centre i.e. medical & psychiatry, technical & operational management, fundraising & marketing, professional services, general household, work areas, etc.
- Leadership and management of a dynamic and professional team w.r.t. day-to-day operations
- Oversee and manage a variety of projects (infrastructure development, care programmes, fundraising activities, etc.)
- Reporting to the board
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Proven knowledge and experience of the therapeutic care system (e.g. social work, occupational therapy, professional nursing, psychiatric treatment)
- Practical knowledge and experience regarding fundraising, finance, HR and operational management
- Experience in liaison/negotiation with stakeholders
- Strong ethical value system
- Well-developed emotional intelligence with specific reference to empathy, resilience, adaptability and service orientation
The ideal candidate is energetic, strives for excellence, and acts with integrity under all circumstances. Previous experience in a similar role will be advantageous.
A market-related remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, based on experience, skills and competencies.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.