Website Wellington Wines
Wellington Wines produces and sells high quality wines to national and international markets and delivers outstanding wine services (own brands and bulk) processing grapes grown on the unique Wellington terroirs.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing sound business practices for the company by creating the ideal environment for sustainable achievement of strategic goals, thereby creating a sustainable long-term benefit for all stakeholders and ensuring optimum profitability.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strategic Management and Planning
- Marketing, Sales and Public Relations
- Leadership and Human Resources Management
- Production and Logistics Management
- Financial and Asset Management
- Company Secretarial duties
- Reporting on all operations, results and deviations to the Board of Directors
Requirements for the ideal candidate:
- Applicable postgraduate management qualification(s)
- At least ten years of relevant experience at a management level with proven experience in the wine industry
- Sound marketing, sales and negotiation skills
- Thorough financial knowledge (financial management, business planning & budgeting, financial policy development, etc.)
- Proactive strategic insight with demonstrated experience in strategy development and implementation
- Advanced organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills (English and Afrikaans) and ability to maintain strong interpersonal relationships
- Well-developed decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Dynamic, self-driven and results-oriented
The incumbent will report to the Board of Directors. A market-related remuneration package will be negotiated based on qualifications, skills and experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.