CARTON ROOM OPERATOR
Our client, situated in Muizenberg in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town, is an international and fast-growing food manufacturing facility which operates under extreme food safety conditions and standards.
The company’s Production Department is looking for an Operator to work in the Carton Room. The ideal candidate has experience in the FMCG industry. The job incumbent will report to the Production Supervisor.
- Adhering to food safety rules and regulations
- Adhering to and implementing standard operating procedures
- Operating the printing machine
- Filling of cartons with sachets of product
- Counting and weighing of sachets of product
- Calibrating scales using weights
- Completing necessary paperwork: verification checklists, hygiene checklists, cleaning checklists, non-conformances, production sheets, weight monitoring sheets
- Performing cleaning and sanitation procedures according to standard operating procedures
- Providing assistance in other departments, as and when required
- Matric qualification
- Food factory and food safety experience
- Production / Manufacturing knowledge and experience
- Health and Safety training and experience
- Must be willing to work shifts
The company offers market-related remuneration and benefits, based on the successful applicant’s experience and qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.