world leaders in alcohol and flavour management services
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / PRODUCTION MANAGER (WINEMAKER)
If you’re one of those oenologists who love to work with wine, but would also love much more challenging exposure to the entrepreneurial business side, you may find this a rare and fascinating opportunity.
ConeTech Inc. and its several domestic and international subsidiaries are world leaders in alcohol and flavour management services. ConeTech’s headquarters are located in California with satellites in Spain, Chili and South Africa.
From small beginnings 26 years ago, ConeTech has become the world’s largest owners of the advanced technologies we use. Although we’re quite widely known as the largest provider of wine alcohol adjustment services, we continue to focus on innovation within the beverage space and have enjoyed great financial success in fields outside of wine. We are creative “out-of-the-box’ thinkers, unafraid of risk.
In the role, the successful candidate will become a member of our small, tight-knit, operations management and global business building team.
The position will initially take responsibility for the following key performance areas:
- planning and scheduling of production processes
- management of production personnel
- liaison with clients and ensuring customer satisfaction
- management of maintenance and administrative processes (e.g. equipment, SAWIS, HACCP, quotations, etc.)
- assist with product development (e.g. non-alcoholic wines).
- assist the Managing Director w.r.t. marketing activities
- the position will evolve into more direct responsibility for developing and promoting new products and services.
Requirements for the ideal candidate:
- tertiary qualification (degree / diploma) in Oenology
- very good interpersonal and communication skills
- creative and entrepreneurial mindset
- 3-5 years wine making experience in a bulk wine cellar
- above average mechanical and technical skills
- ability to work independently.
The company offers a competitive remuneration package in line with the successful candidate’s qualifications, experience and skills.
To apply, kindly send your CV to Joep Joubert at email@example.com as soon as possible.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.