SBB Machine Tools
SBB Machine Tools is an importer of tools and industrial machinery which are distributed through a network of national retailers. They require the services of a Bookkeeper to take the overall responsibility for their financial administration.
The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
• Capturing and processing of financial information on SAGE
• Accounting functions up to trial balance
• Bank reconciliations
• SARS payments
• Analyse and follow-up debtors
• Liaise and collaborate with the company’s financial service provider
• Proven experience as bookkeeper (±10 years)
• A relevant tertiary qualification will strengthen the application
• Sound knowledge of and experience in Excel and Sage 1000 or other accounting software
• Excellent numerical skills
• Task and detailed orientated
• Organised, neat and tidy
• Able to perform well under pressure and meet deadlines.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.