The company is a food manufacturing facility operating under extreme food safety conditions and standards. They are situated in Muizenberg and are looking for a temporary Technical Assistant to co-ordinate a planned maintenance system.
The position is ideally suited for a recent engineering graduate or someone working towards their engineering qualification. The position will provide the incumbent with a wonderful opportunity to learn and gain practical on-the-job experience for a period of 3 months.
The position is in the Maintenance Department and the incumbent will report to the Technical Manager.
• Adhering to food safety rules and regulations
• Establishing a stock control system for machine parts and equipment
• Maintaining an accurate and current asset register on I-Comply
• Ensuring planned maintenance checks are current and correct
• Compiling a list of all machine inspections and areas of the building to be included on planned maintenance system
• Establishing and maintaining records of service providers, spare supplies and parts on maintenance system
• Assisting with training of maintenance team (using planned maintenance system)
• Matric Qualification
• Studying towards / newly qualified engineering student
• Computer literate (MS Office) with a working knowledge of computerised information systems
• Good working knowledge of machinery
• Reliable / consistent personality
The company offers market related remuneration, based on the successful applicant’s experience and qualifications.
To apply, kindly send your CV as soon as possible to Keilah Paul at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.