A well-established jeweller requires the services of a professional and detail orientated individual to assist their team with bookkeeping and general administration.
The Assistant Bookkeeper will be responsible for the following:
– creditors & debtors administration & reconciliations
– reconciliation of daily cash-ups
– creditors payments invoicing
– stock inventory & stock taking gold inventory
– calculating and submitting insurance claims
– month-end processing of journals
– assist with audit preparation
– general financial and administrative duties.
The ideal candidate has:
– Gr. 12 with Accounting and/or applicable tertiary qualification
– knowledge of accounting packages
– advanced numerical and computer skills (MS Office – especially Excel)
– financial administration experience
– excellent interpersonal and communication skills (Afrikaans & English)
– jewellery industry experience would be advantageous.
Please send your CV as soon as possible to Phyline du Toit at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.