GC Rieber Compact, situated in Muizenberg, is a branch of its Norwegian counterpart. The company specialises in the production of unique food products for malnutrition, preparedness and maritime survival.
This position is in the Maintenance Department. The incumbent will report to the Maintenance Controller.
• Adhering to food safety rules and regulations
• Assisting artisans with basic maintenance and repair work
• Maintaining accurate records of job cards and spares via I-Comply system
• Conducting general building repair work – painting, servicing lights, cleaning tanks
• Providing assistance to external contractors and/or service providers
• Computer literate (MS Office)
• Building trade background (painting, grouting)
• Basic mechanical knowledge and understanding of machinery
• Ability to use hand tools
• Reliable / consistent personality
The company offers market related remuneration and benefits, based on the successful applicant’s experience and qualifications.
To apply, kindly send your CV as soon as possible to Keilah Paul at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.