Our client, situated in Muizenberg in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town, is an international and fast-growing food manufacturing facility which operates under extreme food safety conditions and standards.
The company’s Maintenance Department is looking for an Artisan’s Assistant. The ideal candidate has experience in the FMCG industry. The incumbent will report to the Maintenance Engineer.
- Adhering to food safety rules and regulations
- Assisting artisans with basic maintenance and repair work
- Maintaining accurate records of job cards and spares via i-Comply system
- Conducting general building repair work – painting, servicing lights, cleaning tanks
- Providing assistance to external contractors and/or service providers
- Matric qualification
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Building trade background (painting, grouting)
- Basic mechanical knowledge and understanding of machinery
- Ability to use hand tools
- Reliable / consistent personality
- Must be willing and able to work shifts
The company offers market-related remuneration and benefits, based on the successful applicant’s experience and qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.