ADMIN ASSISTANT / SECRETARY
Our client, situated in Muizenberg in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town, is an international and fast-growing food manufacturing facility which operates under extreme food safety conditions and standards.
The company is looking for an attentive and efficient Admin Assistant who has experience in the food manufacturing industry to join the Finance Department.
• Handling the switchboard and access control to the building
• Receiving visitors and serving refreshments
• Assisting with compiling and preparing documentation
• Providing general administrative support to the management team
• Admin assistance w.r.t attendance and leave
• Maintenance of stock levels: ordering consumables, PPE and stock according to stock sheets, assisting with Purchase Order
• General filing and accurate record-keeping
• Matric Certificate (relevant tertiary qualification will be advantageous)
• At least 2 years of experience in an Admin Assistant / Secretary / PA role (administrative background)
• Outstanding linguistic skills
• Excellent numerical aptitude and computer skills (especially MS Office and Excel)
• Excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills
The company offers market-related remuneration and benefits, based on the successful applicant’s experience and qualifications.
Deadline for applications: 07 July 2020
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.