Bosjes is a dynamic hospitality and farming business situated in the Breede Valley near Worcester (off the R43). Bosjes amenities include a restaurant, guesthouse and a wedding venue. Bosjes also produces grapes, peaches, flowers and olive oil.
Bosjes is looking to appoint an Accountant to take responsibility for the full accounting function. The ideal candidate will be required to have the following:
• a relevant tertiary qualification (Accounting degree / diploma)
• at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
• excellent computer and numeric skills (Xero, SAGE Payroll, SARS E-filing, Excel)
• a detail-oriented personality
• good communication and interpersonal skills
• own transport.
Duties will amongst others include the following:
• processing cash books and bank reconciliations
• invoicing of clients
• capturing and reconciling of supplier invoices
• capturing and reconciling of daily restaurant cash-ups
• online banking payments
• processing payroll
• preparing statutory returns (VAT, EMP)
• preparing monthly management accounts
• updating business plan
• year-end audit preparation
A market related remuneration package, in accordance with qualifications and experience, will be agreed with the successful candidate.
Kindly send your application as soon as possible
to Keilah Paul at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.