Our client, located in Muizenberg in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town, is an international and fast-growing food manufacturing facility which operates under extreme food safety conditions and standards.
The company is looking for an Accountant to join the Finance Department. The incumbent will report to the Financial Manager.
- Processing journals and bank statements
- Reviewing payment schedules and creditors’ reconciliations
- Loading and pre-authorising payments
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Managing petty cash
- Preparing statutory submissions (VAT201)
- Preparing accounts until Trial Balance
- Assisting departments with budget control
- Expense and cost centre allocation
- Assisting Financial Manager with annual budget and monthly forecasting
- Providing support i.t.o. preparation of monthly Management Accounts
- Other tasks as requested by the Financial Manager
- BCom or BCompt in Accounting (CIMA accredited)
- 3 -5 years of experience working in manufacturing environment in a similar / accountant role
- Experience in dealing with foreign currency transactions
- Computer literate: MS Office, Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills, experience with ERP systems (SAP, AX)
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Excellent numerical, problem-solving and analytical skills
The company offers market-related remuneration and benefits, based on the successful applicant’s experience and qualifications.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.