Wellington / Paarl
FHBC is a dynamic auditor firm which provides an array of integrated financial services to the small and medium business sector. They are currently offering an exciting career opportunity for an Accountant to grow his/her professional skills within their accountancy team.
The incumbent will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Preparing financial statements
- Completing E-filing
- Conducting independent reviews (preparation of files for reviews and audits)
- Preparing statutory returns (tax, VAT and PAYE)
- Building and maintaining positive and value adding relationships with clients
The ideal candidate has:
- A relevant tertiary qualification (e.g. Bachelor of Accounting or BComm Accounting)
- Completed SAIPA or SAICA articles
- Continued professional membership and adherence to CPD requirements
- Advanced numerical and computer skills (MS Office, Pastel, SARS
e-filing, Draftworx [beneficial])
- A detail-oriented personality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (Afrikaans & English)
- Very high ethical standards
A market-related remuneration package, in accordance with qualifications and experience, will be agreed to with the successful candidate.
To apply for this job please visit www.dittojobs.com.