Oro Agri SA (Pty) Ltd is an established subsidiary of an international group of companies that develops and markets environmentally friendly pest control and related products.
The company is looking for someone to assist the Financial Manager with a range of financial/administrative tasks including the following:
• Creditor and debtor reconciliations
• Stock invoices
• General journals
• Bank reconciliations
• FAR maintenance
• Petty Cash
• General financial administration
• Act as manager of the financial assistant
• Ensure accuracy of overall accounting transactions
The ideal candidate has:
• A BCom degree or equivalent qualification
• SAIPA/SAICA articles
• A Professional Accountant (SA) qualification
• 3-5 years’ practical experience in a similar position
• ERP system experience (SAGE X3)
• Excellent computer and numerical skills
• A detail-orientated personality
• Good communication- and interpersonal skills
A market-related remuneration package, based on the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience, will be offered.
Please send your CV to Menanteau Swart at email@example.com before 8 October 2019
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.