Our client, situated in Muizenberg, is a food manufacturing facility operating under extreme food safety conditions and standards.
The company’s Maintenance Department is looking for an Electrician with fitting experience in a maintenance environment. The incumbent will report to the Maintenance Controller.
• Adhering to food safety rules and regulations
• Working with 3 phase machinery
• Installing and maintaining electronic sensors, PLC’s, 24 Volt control circuits
• Reading and understanding electrical drawings
• Working with electronic interfaces – pneumatics / hydraulics
• Programming Variable Speed Drivers
• Conducting maintenance on FMCG machinery
• Computer literate (MS Office)
• N3 Electrician qualification
• Maintenance background
• Experience in FMCG industry – at least 2 years
The company offers market related remuneration and benefits, based on the successful applicant’s experience and qualifications.
Kindly register on https://www.dittojobs.com/jobs/view/4090683040
as soon as possible in order to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.